Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to
a hardened survivor. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance,
Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold.
Download the Turning Point trailer to see the beginning of Lara’s epic adventure.
Survival Edition includes:
Digital 32-page mini art book compiled by TOMB RAIDER’S Art Director Brian Horton
10 downloadable tracks from TOMB RAIDER’s atmospheric soundtrack
Digital double sided map of the game’s mysterious island setting and the iconic cover image
Digital comic - Tomb Raider: The Beginning
"Guerilla Skin" in-game outfit
Three in-game weapons from "Hitman: Absolution" for use in "Tomb Raider": The Silverballer, Agency SPS 12, and HX AP-15
OS: Windoes XP, Vista, 7
Processor: 2GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo or better, AMD Athlon X2 or better)
Memory: 1 GB (Win XP), 2 GB (Win Vista/7)Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce 8800 / AMD Radeon HD 2900 or better
Before I get into the guidance, I want to emphasize: Steam will not ban for using a Game VPN. The only reason they will ban for you using a VPN is if you use it to get the game cheaper from another region or sometimes if you constantly switch your VPN location, Steam can lock your account since to Steam it appears like it has been accessed from a number of different countries in a short time span.
Now, to the guide.
- Pre-load Borderlands 2, you can do this already regardless of your countr
- Go to the FlyVPN (VPN software) download page and grab their client, I recommend the 'Lite' download as you don't need any special features.
- Go to the FlyVPN trial page and note down the free trial account username/password (NB: The trial account changes every 20 minutes, so if the log-in details don't work, the account has probably changed - go to the trial page again for the new password).
- Exit Steam.
- Put the trial username/password into the FlyVPN program client and hit connect.
- Connect to a US node, this causes your connection to appear to Steam like you are in the US, allowing you to unlock the game at the same time they do.
- Open Steam again, log in and run Tomb Raider in your game library whilst still connected to the trial VPN.
- The game will unlock, exit it once it has done so, set Steam to offline mode and then restart Steam.
- Enjoy the game! It will have unlocked now and you can close FlyVPN article from: http://flyvpn.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-unlock-tomb-raider-steam-version.html